Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Music Favorites

https://youtu.be/-AsLISPht_M



A favorite group of mine has always been Little Dragon. With the very dreamy vocals and imaginative sounds, they always translate it so well in their visuals. I haven't seen a video of theirs that I didn't like. I feel the same with their album covers


Its just so dreamy and I love the atmosphere that it brings.




I LOVE Gorillaz!! The idea of an animated band making music is so so cool and eye catching. With the amazing movement and colors, what is not to find interesting. When it comes to this group what adds is all the concepts. The voices, the singing, the attitude. It all just adds to make such a beautiful piece of art that, like a group of real artists, changes over time. Because the music and the visual style has changed as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment